Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Inspiration Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Yoda

Master Yoda

Male
Number of posts : 5
Distributor Code : 60-GE007
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Short Inspiration Story Empty
PostSubject: Short Inspiration Story   Short Inspiration Story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Pools - Peter Hughes
Through the cold winter wasteland he trudged, leaning into the harsh wind which spitefully tried to force him back. He was covered from head to toe in layers of thick clothing, layers of protection against the harsh environment. On he fought, searching, searching. He was working so hard. This must be the way.

In the distance he saw what looked like steam rising out of the ground. It rose a few feet and then was quickly whipped away by the biting wind. He altered his course and turned towards the steam, gaining some blessed relief as he turned his chapped face out of the gale. As he got closer, he thought he could make out voices. Their tone was unfamiliar to him - musical, relaxed and warm - their melody enticed him closer. Finally he got close enough to peer through the mist.

There before him was a remarkable sight. In the midst of the frozen wasteland, cut into the ground was a large pool. Several people were in the pool, they seemed to be floating easily without any effort. As they saw him approach, a woman called out to him.

"Come in here. It is lovely and warm. You can just lie back and relax," said the woman.

"I can't. There are no steps." The man replied.

"Just jump in. It really is lovely in here. Come on. There's plenty of room for another." Another of the floaters joined in the persuasion.

"But what if I don't like it, how will I get out? The sides are too high to reach up to."

"Believe me, you won't want to get out. Come on. It is so good in here."

He stood for a moment, paralyzed with indecision. It looked so much like the answer, but how could it be this easy? Just jump in? Lie back and relax? It couldn't be that simple. It must be a trick. He could not trust them. There was no way out if he changed his mind. He blocked out their warm invitations and once more filled his mind with grim determination.Cool

After reading the short story, I have a same feeling that actually lots of opportunities pass by but we didn't realize it or simply ignore it. I'm sure lots of people will tell you this; it is not cup of my tea. Yeah true, not everyone suitable in doing MLM business, but if you did find one says that this is my cup of tea, try your best to help him/her, fight with him/her, together both of you will achieved what you want.
Back to top Go down

Short Inspiration Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TASLY PRODUCTS :: OTHERS-
Jump to: