Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marketing plan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Male
Number of posts : 7
Distributor Code : 60-116187
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Marketing plan Empty
PostSubject: Marketing plan   Marketing plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:43 am

Hello to all, i just joinning the Tasly family last month..still blur esp regarding the marketing plan and products.. seem like forum is the best ways to share this ideas and make it happened . If i can give suggestion how to attact more people in utilize this forum is by making a info regarding the plan...because the Tasly products already have a sub forum ....
thank you.
Back to top Go down
sheila

sheila

Female
Number of posts : 11
Distributor Code : 60-118364

Marketing plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing plan   Marketing plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:07 pm

116187 wrote:
Hello to all, i just joinning the Tasly family last month..still blur esp regarding the marketing plan and products.. seem like forum is the best ways to share this ideas and make it happened . If i can give suggestion how to attact more people in utilize this forum is by making a info regarding the plan...because the Tasly products already have a sub forum ....
thank you.

Memang ramai yg blur2 regarding mark.plan ni..but not that difficult., if compared to other MLM companies. and more thing, marketing plan Tasly memang MARRRVELES leeer!! i baru je dpt my 1st bonus statement today.. surprised!! Wink
Back to top Go down

Male
Number of posts : 7
Distributor Code : 60-116187

Marketing plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing plan   Marketing plan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:51 pm

sheila ....i just joining as a members,..hope can be as good as you......
Back to top Go down
sheila

sheila

Female
Number of posts : 11
Distributor Code : 60-118364

Marketing plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing plan   Marketing plan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:45 pm

116187 wrote:
sheila ....i just joining as a members,..hope can be as good as you......

Laughing i pun baru joined ler. tk smpai sbulan pun lagi.. juz try my best..an u 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
chand26

Male
Number of posts : 1
Distributor Code : 60-127904
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Marketing plan Empty
PostSubject: nil   Marketing plan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:01 pm

hi to all. i just joint in this business as a full time distributer. since i joint and followed all advised from my leader, its looks beeter than my previos job. pls advice me more about this business for long term.
im still not confident on the net working busuness in malaysian
sheila wrote:
116187 wrote:
thank you.

Memang ramai yg blur2 regarding mark.plan ni..but not that difficult., if compared to other MLM companies. and more thing, marketing plan Tasly memang MARRRVELES leeer!! i baru je dpt my 1st bonus statement today.. surprised!! Wink
[i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marketing plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing plan   Marketing plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marketing plan
Page 1 of 1