Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Health benefits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TokJayo777200

Male
Number of posts : 1
Distributor Code : 60-091862
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Health benefits Empty
PostSubject: Health benefits   Health benefits Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:27 am

Hi everybody.
I notice this forum is very quiet.Nevertheless;I've just started using Dan Shen and Dong Chong Cao on 9th Aug 2008-No particular illness.My intention is to maintain top form fitness.So far I haven't had any side effects.I had 'ticking' feel at my left hand and right foot,sometimes.ahh,maybe it's just coincidence.

I would like to hear other people's experience...please....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 20
Location : NO 16-2 JALAN METRO PUDU 2 FRASER BUSINESS PARK OFF JALAN YEW KUALA LUMPUR 55100 WILAYAH PERSEKUTUA
Distributor Code : ADMINISTRATOR~60-000000
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Health benefits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health benefits   Health benefits Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:45 am

well although its quite quiet in this forum, we really appreciate your time and confidence in Tasly, you have made a great step towards health and success... to begin with, you could try becoming our SUPER 5 / SUPER 25 and see the potential benefits you'll get by doing so... our marketing plan has been running for over 4 years and it has benefited many distributors throughout MALAYSIA Smile so without further ado, come and join our trainings and meetings on wednesday (dr. consultations / indian meeting) or check out www.tasly.com.my - calendar schedule for further functions and trainings Smile
we hope you enjoy your visit to tasly and we look forward to see you...

take care and god speed!

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tasly.com.my
bhaseer

Male
Number of posts : 7
Distributor Code : 125047
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Health benefits Empty
PostSubject: Danshen Plus   Health benefits Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:36 am

salam.......saya nak kongsikan tentang danshen plus ni yg membantu saya tentang masalah jantung yg tersumbat. Saya pernah buat 2 kali angiogram dan makan ubat inspirin dan beberapa ubat jantung (sehari segengam) lebih kurang 2 tahun, tapi saya tidak mendapat penyelesaian sepenuhnya tentang masalah kesihatan saya, bila mencuba danshen plus..........saya banyak perubahan positif berlaku dalam kesihatan saya. Terima kasih kepada Tasly , produk danshen memng unik dan menolong ramai yg mempunyai masalah kesihatan seperti saya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Health benefits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health benefits   Health benefits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Health benefits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TASLY PRODUCTS :: DANSHEN-
Jump to: