Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very good article must read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Yoda

Master Yoda

Male
Number of posts : 5
Distributor Code : 60-GE007
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Very good article must read! Empty
PostSubject: Very good article must read!   Very good article must read! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Is Your Glass Half-empty or Half-full?
Do you see your glass as half-empty or half-full? What about your network marketing business? When you are struggling to succeed, it is easy to see want and lack instead of bounty. After all, you haven’t made any money yet.

The whole point is to make money and find financial freedom. Helping others to do the same is an added bonus. However, in the beginning, it is possible that nothing is happening. You may be wondering if it is a total waste of your time.

Do yourself a favor and stay positive, especially in the beginning. You are building a business and it will take time, maybe even three to five years. If you can look on these early years in your business as a learning process, and not expect too much too soon, you will be ahead of the game.

If you are able to see that each and every step you take to move your business forward is one more step toward your goal, you will be able to stay focused. Don’t become distracted by comparing yourself to others or losing patience and giving up.

The only way to win in network marketing is to persevere. That can be hard when you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel. The thing to keep in mind is that the light is there, even when you cannot see it.

Each day when you take action to build your business you are planting seeds. These seeds will eventually take root and begin to grow. This is when you will see that every little thing that you did made a difference.

Every ad that you placed, every article that you wrote, every phone call that you made, every post that you made in every forum, will all work together to get your business off the ground. As long as you do something every day to promote your business, you will eventually see a substantial increase in your income.

The important thing is to see the glass as half-full, even in the beginning. Otherwise, if you adopt the half-empty mindset, you may feel a sense of defeat before you even get started. We all have to start from scratch. There are no short-cuts.

Even the gurus with huge downlines had to start somewhere, and look where they are now. It can happen for you, too. It is crucial to stay positive throughout this journey. You will gain knowledge along the way and your early days in network marketing are important.

Some say that the destination is not as important as the journey. I don’t know about that, but I do know that the journey is a natural and necessary process. I also know the importance of seeing your glass half-full. Try it. It will make a difference. Cool

As we all knew MLM business is totally different with the traditional business, when we talk about a glass of water, for me it always represents your knowledge. You already stored some traditional business knowledge before you start your MLM business. As I said it is totally different thing, in order to succeed in MLM business, you must empty your glass and start learning. The moment you stop learning you stop leading as well. Learn from your uplines, from your friends, family members or even strangers.
Back to top Go down

Very good article must read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TASLY PRODUCTS :: OTHERS-
Jump to: